We can be visited at: 9325 South Alda Road, Wood River, NE 68883
Or call us at (308) 382-1820.
- Our easy access from Interstate 80 makes Crane Trust Nature & Visitor Center the
perfect spot to host your next event! Rental spaces available are the central meeting room,
executive board room, and catering kitchen. The building includes an art gallery, gift shop,
outdoor picnic area, small bison herd, and nature trails along the north channel of the Platte
River. Building is handicap accessible and ideal for groups of almost any size. Call today, 308-382-1820, for more
information and to book your event.
- Accommodates 18 people, comfortably seated around a rectangular table formation. Room comes equipped with dim and full lighting, TV, DVD player, and wall mounted white board. Wireless internet access is available. The room is quiet, comfortable, and secluded, with outside windows.
- Cost: $200/Half Day (Monday - Friday)
- $300/Full Day (Monday - Friday)
- $300/Half Day (Saturday and evenings)
- $450/Full Day (Saturday and evenings)
- Accommodates 100 people lecture style or 90 people banquet style at rectangular tables. Round banquet tables are available and can seat up to 48 comfortably. Room comes equipped with dim and full lighting, 2 big screen TVs, DVD player, sound system, and projection screen wall. Wireless internet access is available. The room is lined with Nebraska art work. Executive Boardroom can be added to this rental, when available, for an additional $50.
- Cost: $300 Monday - Friday
- $450 Saturday and evenings
- Rental times are 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM. All other times are considered after hours and are billed at the evening rate. Rates include coffee service in the morning and ice water in the afternoon.
Sponsoring Hotels & Discounts